Welcome to this Library guide for Education. It is intended to serve as a starting point for your electronic and print research in these subject areas.
As you explore this page and the tabs above, you will find tools and resources to help you locate:
- Background Information in specialized dictionaries and encyclopedias
- Articles and Books available at GC and beyond
- Links to some websites with Statisics and Standards for education.
- Search Tips and Videos to help you be a better researcher
- Help page to offer assistance if you can't login to the databases
As always, please feel free to stop by the Reference Desk or contact a Public Services Librarian directly for help with your research.
I welcome your feedback on this guide. If you like it or find a problem with it, please let me know.